Jump 360 Teacher of the Year Award 2017/2018
Jump 360 Trampoline Park recognizes the finest educators in Edmonton, Red Deer, Kamloops and nearby areas with the Jump 360 Teacher of the Year Award. The ideal candidate for the Teacher of the Year Award should exhibit a combination of passion and innovation, and an overall commitment to challenging students to excel. The candidate should also have a background demonstrating a dedication to education and academic excellence, and must be a teacher in the Edmonton, Red Deer, Kamloops and nearby areas.
Characteristics of an award recipient might include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Demonstrates a high commitment toward student achievement
– Has the ability to challenge students at all levels
– Is a caring, thoughtful person who extends himself or herself to make a positive difference
– Supportive and understanding toward others; parents, children, colleagues
– Continually improves personally and professionally
– Demonstrates leadership skills that are motivational, inspirational, supportive, creative, etc.
One individual each from Edmonton, Red Deer and Kamloops will receive the Jump 360 Teacher of the Year Award.
The Teacher of the Year award recipient will be honoured by Jump 360 Trampoline Park with an end-of-the-year celebration to be held at Jump 360 for the Teacher of the Year recipient and his/her class. Deadline for submissions will be on Friday, 25 May 2018. Winner will be announced on 04 June 2018.
School employees, students, and parents, may submit nominations for this award. To make a nomination, complete the award nomination form below.